There’s a good reason why Weber grills are regarded as classic, high-quality barbecues. The company has existed since the creator created the kettle grill in the 1950s. The Weber Spirit 2 being the most popular gas grill now. Since then, the company has continued to produce the recognizable bowl-shaped charcoal grill while also introducing other grill types, such as gas grills, electric grills, wood pellet grills, and others. It has also released a variety of grilling accessories, such as briquettes and grill thermometers.
Here are some factors that you should watch out before making a purchase
- Consider your preferred methods of grilling as well as the amount of space you have available. Do you enjoy entertaining guests or will you only be cooking for two? Do you like a barbecue that is more portable and smaller? Pick a grill based on your requirements.
- Both gas and charcoal have advantages and disadvantages. You won’t need to make a special journey because charcoal is simple to find at almost every grocery shop and petrol station. On the other hand, once you have gas, it is more practical since you can start the fire with the turn of a knob and you don’t have to wait for the coals to burn out before you can start cooking.
- The exterior surface of your grill will inevitably be damaged by the sun, rain, snow, hail, and wind, therefore it’s critical to choose a material that is extremely robust. High heat can cause stainless steel to get discolored, but rain and snow won’t cause it to rust or corrode. Although enameled steel is resilient, ultimately it may chip or split, allowing rust to form below.
We have enlisted the best Weber spirit 2 models available on Amazon. Take a look at them!
|Weber Spirit E-210 Gas Grill | Liquid Propane, 2-Burner | Black||2,107 Reviews||$555.99||Buy on Amazon|
|Weber Spirit II E-210 2-Burner Liquid Propane Grill, Black||3,202 Reviews||$499.00||Buy on Amazon|
|Cast Iron Griddle Insert for gas grills, Compatible with Weber spirit &...||16 Reviews||Buy on Amazon|
|Grill Cover, 48 Inch BBQ Gas Grill Cover for Weber Spirit 2, Waterproof...||$32.99||Buy on Amazon|
- Experience the difference Your life will be impacted by a spirit. You are assured of the best-tasting food thanks to features like porcelain-enameled, cast-iron cooking grates that preserve uniform heat.
- With a cookbook that won’t rust or peel with time and six tool hooks for convenient grilling equipment access, it is constructed to last.
- As if that weren’t enough, the bother of cooking is eliminated by the low maintenance and simple clean-up grease Management system.
- It is specifically made to fit on a little patio or balcony. Every home may enjoy grilling thanks to the Spirit E-210 gas barbecue.
- Dimensions of the grill: Lid Open – 63 “H x 50″ W x 32” D
- Lid: 45.5″ H x 50″ W x 24″ “D
- 360- 450 square inches are devoted to the main kitchen.
- Area of the warming rack: 90 square inches
- 20.4″ W x 17.5″ D., or 450 square inches, is the total cooking area.
- It weighs 113.8 pounds
- It solely uses fuel gauges from LP versions and has a painted steel door.
- There are also infinite control burner valves available, and a front access grease tray is included with a catch pan.
- The GS4 Grilling System raises the bar for outdoor cooking. This ground-breaking grilling system is the result of more than 30 years of grilling experience, culinary knowledge, and, most importantly, careful consideration of the demands and needs of the grilling community as a whole.
- Every part of GS4 has been specifically created to be simple to use and to deliver unparalleled delight to your outdoor grilling experience. With promising burners, food filled with smoke that cooks evenly and consistently, and simple cleaning, you are free to concentrate on the main goal of grilling: bringing people together.
- Every time, the Infinity Ignition is guaranteed to ignite. With a hefty 10-year warranty, you can be confident that you’ll always be able to start grilling right away.
- You may express even more creativity in your cuisine thanks to the reversible cooking grates. The narrower side of the cooking grate produces a rich sear mark that improves the flavor of your meal, while the thin side is best for delicate foods like fish and shrimp.
- The modern open-cart design gives you more space and easy access to your grilling supplies.
- Anytime you want to conserve space or need more workspace, you can simply fold down the grill’s left side table. Simple button pressing flips the table down, making it perfect for balconies with fewer spaces.
- While the dish is cooking, use the side tables to store platters, spices, and equipment close at hand. To organize your outdoor workstation and for convenient access, hang your key grilling utensils on the hooks.
- The ability to grill eggs, pancakes, omelets, and anything else you can prepare in a frying pan is expanded by a useful Weber grill attachment. You can convert your grill into a cooktop with this griddle insert, giving you nearly limitless adaptability.
- Weber Spirit E-210, E-310, and Spirit II E-210, E-310 are among the Weber Spirit & Spirit II 2 & 3 Burner Gas Grills Series that this part is compatible with. Use this griddle insert to replace 1 piece of the original grate in the installation framework to complete the extension of the grill’s functionality.
- To provide great heat retention and uniform distribution, it is made of heavy-duty porcelain cast iron.
- Easy to clean enameled surface that prevents corrosion After usage, remove any extra oil and food stains with a moist cloth and soapy water.
- No further upkeep is necessary for storage. However, griddle surfaces shouldn’t be scratched with sharp metal equipment or cleaning supplies.
- When cooking tiny amounts of food, a sunken cooking surface can better prevent food from falling into the furnace.
- They use heavy-duty oxford fabric with a PU coating for their grill cover. PU is softer and more breathable than PVC. Our cover is able to be thinner than others because of the PU coating, which also increases tear and UV resistance and makes it easier to carry.
- Others could be thicker, but after a while of exposure to the sun and rain, their PVC will cause hardening and ripping. Their cover may shield your grill from elements including snow, ice, dust, hail, and strong winds.
- The stretched and broadened magic bands on the universal grill cover are adjustable on both sides. It may be mounted on a variety of grill sizes. Tighten to aid in preventing blow-off of the gas grill lid. It should be noted that the size of your grill will influence your cover selection. Measure carefully before ordering.
- The huge grill cover’s surface layer is constructed of a quick-drying material; simply rinse it with water to swiftly remove debris, and then softly wipe at the water stains with a cloth. The gas grill cover should be dried in the sun before use. Please allow the grill to cool before covering. Additionally, the size of your barbecue affects the grill cover you choose.
- Fits Weber Spirit II Grill Cover 48 Inch for Weber Spirit II 200 Series, Spirit 200, Spirit II E210 Gas Grill, 2 Burner Grill; dimensions are 48″ wide by 17.8″ deep by 42″ high. Fits most Char-broil, Monument, Brinkmann, Dyna-glo, Nexgrill, MASTER COOK, Megamaster, and Char-Griller models. Please measure your grill before purchase to determine which grill cover best fits your model.
- UV testing equipment may mimic the harm done by sunshine, rain, and dew. In contrast, our outdoor cooking utensil can endure UV ageing for more than three years, which is significantly better than regular paint. Choose us if you’re looking for a tough and premium grill cover! You will receive value for your money!