Before we delve into the product, let us understand what TP LINK WiFi 6 AX3000 is.
What Exactly Is WI-FI 6?
Wi-Fi 6 is the next generation of wireless technology. It’ll still accomplish the same basic thing – Link you to the internet – but with a slew of new technologies to do so quickly.
Wi-Fi 6 has a speed of 9.6 Gbps, thrice faster than Wi-Fi 5 (3.5 Gbps) . Wi-Fi 6 doubles the channel width and speeds up the connection between your router and device. It expands the band from 80 MHz to 160 MHz. Wi-Fi 6 allows you to watch 8K movies, download and upload large files, and use responsive smartphone devices without buffering.
For greater efficiency, the Wi-Fi 6 standard employs OFDMA. Consider your Wi-Fi as a fleet of delivery trucks delivering data packets to your devices. Each delivery vehicle or “packet” could only deliver one parcel to one device at a time using Wi-Fi 5. However, with OFDMA, each vehicle can deliver many goods to multiple devices. This significant increase in efficiency applies to both uploads and downloads.
1. TP Link WiFi 6 AX3000 Smart Wi-Fi Router (Archer AX50)
The new TP-Link Archer AX3000 (TP Link Wifi 6 AX3000) router features the latest and finest WiFi 6 technology (802.11 AX). It provides quicker speeds, increased capacity, and reduced latency. The AX3000 provides a lot of features at a low price, so it’s definitely worth a look! Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) could be the most significant leap in Wi-Fi evolution, providing a large increase in speed and total capacity. With more and more AX clients becoming available, mainstream use of WiFi 6 is closer and it’s finally time to upgrade your router!
Tp Link WiFi 6 AX3000 Review and Key Features:
- Next-Gen Gigabit WiFi 6 Speed—2402 Mbps on 5 GHz and 574 Mbps on 2.4 GHz band ensures smoother streaming and faster downloads.
- Connect More Devices—OFDMA technology increases the capacity of TP Link Archer ax50 AX3000 by 4 times thus enabling simultaneous transmission to more devices.
- Ultra-Low Latency—Up to 75% reduction in latency provided by the Tp-Link Archer ax50 enables more responsive gaming and video chatting.
- Expanded Wi-Fi Coverage—Four high-gain external antennas and Beamforming technology combine to extend strong, reliable Wi-Fi throughout your home.
- Enhanced Security—More secure and trusted Wi-Fi with TP-Link HomeCare.
- Reliable Connections—Intel Home Wi-Fi Chipset greatly increases processing speed to deliver superior Wi-Fi 6 Gig+ performance.
- Improved Battery Life—Target Wake Time helps your devices to communicate more while consuming less power.
- Compatible with Alexa—Control your Tp-Link Archer ax50 via voice commands and make your life smarter and easier with Amazon Alexa.
- Reliable Connections for up to 256 Devices
- The Wi-Fi 6 technology of Tp Link Archer AX50 offers robust and responsive Wi-Fi connections to tomorrow’s hyper connected homes, with a 75 percent reduction in latency. Even when numerous compatible devices are connected and receiving data at the same time, the TP Link Archer AX50 AX3000 allows you to enjoy more responsive gaming and flawless video conferencing.
- Coverage Throughout Your Home Has Been Expanded – Four high-gain exterior antennas which have been added to the TP Link Wi-Fi 6 AX3000 smart Wi-Fi router (Archer AX50), work in tandem with Beamforming technology to provide strong, dependable Wi-Fi coverage throughout your home. By removing signal interference from your neighbors, cutting-edge Wi-Fi 6 technologies like BSS Color provide smooth and consistent connections.
- Wi-Fi that is more secure and reliable- With TP-Link HomeCareTM, you can create a personalized Wi-Fi network with increased security. HomeCareTM gives you the options you need to protect your sensitive data or limit the access of children and visitors.
- The TP- Link Archer AX50 reviews have been consistently good since its launch.
2. TP Link WiFi 6 AX3000 Mesh Wi-Fi
Key Features of the Product:
- WiFi 6 Mesh: Next-gen WiFi 6 AX3000 whole home mesh system to eliminate weak Wi-Fi for good. Perfect for 4K streaming and intense online gaming and more throughout your entire house.
- Whole Home Wi-Fi Coverage: Cover up to 5000 Sq Ft. with seamless and high-performance Wi-Fi 6 and eliminate dead zones and buffering. It is also better than traditional Wi-Fi boosters.
- Connect More Devices: With Mesh WiFi 6, Deco X60(2-pack) is strong enough to connect up to 11 devices with strong and reliable Wi-Fi.
- Easy Setup and Management: The Deco app helps you set up your network in minutes with clear visual guidance and keeps you in control even when you aren’t home. It works with Alexa and gives you the option to turn on/off Guest Wi-Fi by simple voice commands.
- Peace of Mind with Parental Controls: Manage, limit and monitor internet use with profiles that let you customize Wi-Fi access for every person and device in your home. Operating Temperature: 0℃ to 40℃ (32℉ to104℉).
- Total Security – WPA3 encryption and a free lifetime subscription to TP-Link HomeCare provides personalized features. The features include Parental Controls and Antivirus and Quality of Service (QoS) to ensure a safer online experience.
- Each Deco X60 has 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports (4 in total for a 2-pack) and supports Wired Ethernet Backhaul for better speeds. Any of them can work as a Wi-Fi Router and also as internet service providers like AT&T, Verizon, Xfinity, Spectrum, Cox, CenturyLink,( a modem is required).
- The TP Link Wi-Fi 6 AX3000 retails has a customer rating of 4.5/5 on Amazon.
3. Opinion on TP Link Wifi 6 AX3000:
These are the best Wi-Fi 6 enabled products on the market today. Wi-Fi 6 improves the battery life and also allows for better security. The new generation of Wi-Fi is also included in a few laptops, but it isn’t widely available yet. In the next few years, Wi-Fi 6 integration is anticipated to become much more popular.